2018 Baby of the Year Ts & Cs
Baby Competition 2018 - Terms and Conditions:
- The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Babies older than two (2) years of age do not qualify to enter the competition, should the child be turning two (2) years on the date of the prize giving on 6th October 2018 they would still be eligible to enter.
- The 40 finalists (10 per category) will be selected from all the photographic entries received at 30th September 2018.
- Photographs of the 40 finalists will be published in the PE Express on Wednesday, 3rd October 2018.
- The 40 finalists must be available for interviews and judging on Wednesday 3rd October 2018. Specific times will be scheduled with the parents.
- 3 winners per age category will be announced at the prize giving ceremony on Saturday, 6th October 2018 at 10am. Winners not present will be disqualified.
- Birth certificates must be produced on request from the judges.
- Parents /Guardians enter their babies at their own risk.
- Walmer Park Shopping Centre does not take any responsibility for the loss or damage of any photographs.
- Employees of Walmer Park Shopping Centre, their sponsors, tenants and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Only colour photographs taken by Wild Heart Photography at the in-centre Studio in the Edgar’s court will be accepted as entry into the competition.
- Entries received on the last day of the competition will not necessarily be displayed in the centre but will definitely be judged.
- Only photographs with the official entry form affixed to it will be considered for the competition.
- Photographs can be collected from Kodak, shop. No. 112 from Wednesday, 10th October 2018 – not before.
- The winning babies name and photo’s will be published on the Centre’s website, Facebook Page, and in the PE Express.
- Finals photos will be posted to the Centre’s Facebook page and website as well as in the PE Express.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash.