Walmer Park Baby of the Year 2015
The 2015 Walmer Park Shopping Centre Baby Competition kicks off on Friday 10th July.
To enter your bundle of joy, simply visit the Walmer Park Shopping Centre in-centre studio, located in the Edgars Court, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, from 10th July to 2nd August 2015, between 10am and 2pm where you will complete your entry form and have your baby's photograph taken by well-known professional photographer Debbie Louw.
The cost per entry is R 50.00, of which R5 is donated to a children's charity. All photographs of the entries received will be on display in the centre for the duration of the competition.
And the R1000 Walmer Park gift card goes to....
Congratulations to baby Ludwig Walt Venter who received the most online votes in the last leg of the Baby of the Year competition 2015.
Centre Management will be in contact with your mommy shortly - enjoy the shopping!
View your Finalists
Dates to remember:
- 10 July 2015 at 10am- Entries Open
- 2 August 2015 at 2pm – Entries Close
- 5 August 2015 – Finalists will be announced in the PE Express Newspaper.
- 8 August 2015 at 10am - Final Prize giving where winners will be announced.
- 12 August 2015 - Photos can be collected from Kodak Photo Excellence.
Baby Competition Sponsors:
Thank you to all our wonderful sponsors
For more information please contact Deveda Bloem at
Centre Management on 041 368 2690 or
via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- 40 finalists (10 per category) will be selected from all the entries received.
- Photographs of the 40 finalists will be published in the PE Express on Wednesday, 5th August 2015.
- The 40 finalists must be available for interviews and Judging from Wednesday 5th August - Thursday, 6th August 2015. Specific times will be scheduled with the parents.
- 3 winners per age category will be announced at the prize giving ceremony on Saturday, 8th August 2015 at 10am. Winners not present will be disqualified.
- Birth certificates must be produced on request from the judges.
- Parents /Guardians enter their babies at their own risk.
- Walmer Park Shopping Centre does not take any responsibility for the loss or damage of any photographs.
- Employees of Walmer Park Shopping Centre, their sponsors, tenants and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Only colour photographs taken by Debbie Louw Photography at the in-centre Studio will be accepted for entry into the competition.
- Entries received on the last day of the competition will not necessarily be displayed in the centre, but will definitely be judged.
- Only photographs with the official entry form affixed to it will be considered for the competition.
- Photographs can be collected from Kodak, shop. No. 112 from Wednesday, 12th of August 2015 – not before.
- The baby winner’s name and photo’s will be published on the Centre’s website, and in the PE Express.
- Finals photos will be posted to the Centre’s Facebook page and website as well as in the PE Express.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash.