Walmer Park Shopping Centre is currently operating under Alert Level 2 of the National lockdown.
Parking: All parking areas at entrances are open including the basement parking area. Wash-e-Moto Car Wash open.
Entrances : All Entrances are open.
Lifts: All Lifts are operational.
Bathroom facilities: All bathroom facilities are operational.
Information Kiosk: Open and Operational for Gift Card Sales.
Trading Hours: Our Centre’s Trading Hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 09h00 – 18h00
- Saturdays: 09h00 – 17h00
- Sundays: 09h00 – 14h00
- Public Holidays : 09h00 -17h00
***NOTE : store-specific trading hours may differ, kindly contact the store directly for store trading hours : Store contact numbers can be found at the following link: Stores Information
All shoppers are required to follow the health and safety protocols, please comply with these rules, including:
- Wearing a face mask or suitable cover, covering their mouth and nose at all times while in the Shopping Centre. Face Shields to be worn with a mask and not alone.
- Practise social distancing of 2 metres.
- Practise good hygiene, including washing hands and using alcohol-based sanitisers.
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following additional precautionary measures:
- Create a list of the goods you require in categories to avoid unnecessary browsing.
- Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and do not linger in the Centre.
- Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down products.
- Making use of no-touch payment methods
- Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets.
- If you do feel sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, tenants and staff, we have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines and disinfecting the common areas and high touchpoints of the Centre.
- Communicating with our stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures.
- Security and Cleaning in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place.
- The Centre Management Office is operationally resourced.
For Centre related enquiries please contact us on (041) 368 2690 or make use of our social media channels.
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the Centre, please contact our Security Control Room on (041) 368 6001.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.
SA Department of Health's COVID-19 Whats-app Support line - say "HI" to 060 012 3456 or call the National COVID-19 Hotline on 0800 029 999.